Teacher (m/f/x) of German as a foreign language
SprachUnion provides language training for company employees and private individuals. We are looking for students and graduates (m/f/x) who already have classroom experience and are interested in teaching.
- Well-advanced university studies or university degree in German Language and Literature/Pedagogy/Adult Education or related subjects; alternatively an additional qualification in Teaching German as a Foreign Language
- Native speaker or C1/C2‑level German language skills
- Experience of teaching young people or adults
- Confidence, reliability, punctuality
- Understanding of appropriate lesson plans and teaching methods
- Work as an on‑site language teacher with companies in the Chemnitz/Erzgebirge area or at SprachUnion (Technologie Centrum Chemnitz) OR online in our virtual classroom
- Enjoyable, long-term collaboration
- Appropriate remuneration (invoicing per 45-minute unit of teaching) and reimbursement of travel costs outside Chemnitz
If you are interested, please send a brief application, including your CV, with “Application as an English teacher” in the subject line, to: email@example.com.
SprachUnion | Katrin Kreißig
Phone: +49(0)371 5347 295
Annaberger Str. 240, Chemnitz, Sachsen, 09125, Deutschland
9. Dezember 2021
31. Mai 2023